Driving Ayrshire voucher as a gift or present
Learning to drive is learning ‘a skill for life’ and a voucher of driving lessons, as a gift either for a birthday or Christmas, helps to make the process of learning to drive easy, and paying for driving lessons, that bit more affordable as time and cost is both covered so no excuses to just enjoy learning!
There are so many reasons to learn to drive:
- It’s brings independence.
- It’s makes travelling more convenient.
- It gives a great sense of achievement.
- It’s a necessity for many jobs.
- It helps to improve employment prospects for anyone looking to enter the labour market.
- It can be the skill that helps someone to gain that promotion.
- It’s a practical skill that’s used all the time.
- It’s truly enjoyable!
For these reasons, a voucher for driving lessons, as a gift, is often hugely appreciated by the recipient.
With Driving Ayrshire Driving School, there are a range of vouchers to choose from that make great presents for anyone who is keen to learn to drive, or whose employment prospects would be improved by having that extra skill. Vouchers can be processed to include any number of driving lessons, from one lesson upwards.
Vouchers for driving lessons
Please note: If the person to receive the Gift Voucher has never before taken lessons with Driving Ayrshire Driving School, then the voucher price will incorporate the first discounted price saving £2 per lesson. For further details, please contact us and we can arrange a Voucher for Driving Lessons suitable to your needs. We’ll be happy to discuss some options with you.
Our most popular vouchers, and the corresponding prices, are listed below
learning to drive
10 hours/lessons £260.00
20 hours/lessons £520.00
Our vouchers are valid for a full six months from the date of purchase.
If you’re at all interested in giving the gift of driving lessons, or have any enquiries about our voucher range, then please feel free to contact us .
Prices correct as of November 2020. Please note that all lessons contained within the Gift Voucher are bound by Driving Ayrshire Driving School Voucher Terms and Conditions, seen below.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions.
1. Driving lessons purchased through Driving Ayrshire Driving School Gift Vouchers are only valid to be redeemed with Driving Ayrshire Driving School
2. If more than one Gift Voucher is bought and each Voucher has been endorsed through the ‘Special Offer to New Pupils’ deal, then each individual Gift Voucher must be redeemed by a different, individual recipient.
3. The Gift Voucher recipient must be in possession of a valid UK provisional driving licence or equivalent at the time of voucher redemption.
4. Gift vouchers are required to be presented to the Driving Instructor at the first lesson appointment to be authenticated and have tuition time allocated, and will be surrendered at that time.
5. Non-presentation of a Gift Voucher at the first appointment will result in the lesson being chargeable. If the Gift Voucher is unable to be presented, for whatever reason, the School has the right to refuse tuition, or monetary refund. The Gift Voucher is a proof of purchase – please look after it.
6. Driving Ayrshire Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of six months from date of purchase.
7. Lessons require to be commenced within six months of the date of purchase.
8. Once teaching commences the lessons banked within the Voucher shall be available for 1 year from the date of purchase. At the end of the year period, any untaught lessons banked within the Voucher will be deemed invalid and any outstanding monies will be non-refundable.
9. Gift Vouchers purchased through Driving Ayrshire Driving School incorporate a discount on full lesson price and, therefore, monies returned on cancellation will be proportional to the amount paid.
Contact Driving Ayrshire Driving School, for a DVSA Approved Driving Instructor.